Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Begin Consumer Evaluation

Check out the widgets I added to the right and let me know what you think. The first widget is a poll I made through Zoho Polls. The next two are also widgets I made, but from Grazr's prefabricated widget platform. The red widget I made to constantly search for Dave Matthews videos on YouTube. The following widget was made by gruvr on Grazr's platform to find concerts near you at any given time. The last two widgets are both commercial products. The BlogRush widget takes in the content I contribute here and searches out related articles and such across the blogosphere. I haven't quite figured out if I'll get CPC money from this yet...I hope so. And the final widget is the one that prompted me to create this blog. A new company called WidgetBucks launched recently, creating this widget that also scans my content and creates adds much in the way Google Adsense does (or so I think) or you can give it a specific subject to advertise. I chose for the widget to scan my content, but it appears to be sucking pretty hard. I'll get paid for this one, so please feel free to click the crap out of the WidgetBucks dealy down there.

Widget companies, if you read these, please contact me and hook me up with sweet, sweet blogola benefits.

Finally, this is how it works. You read my bs, then you make a comment hopefully, and certainly you vote on my poll above the widgets. If you chose not to do so, I'll add a widget to kick your dog.

No comments: